Since our very first Apple Festival in 1989, we have raised tens of thousands of dollars for the betterment of the Oxford community. This year’s Apple Festival will help raise money for the Oxford Community Preschool. In addition to providing a safe, nurturing environment for children to learn and thrive, this non-profit also provides scholarships when possible to assist families who might need help with tuition. You can read more about how funds will be used or visit the school website here.
We would be thrilled to have you partner with us in raising funds for this very worthy cause, either through a donation of goods or services for our Silent Auction or one of our other sponsorship opportunities:
Platinum Level/Kids Zone Sponsor – $500+ donation
Gold Level Sponsor – $250 donation
Silver Level Sponsor – $100 donation
Regardless of size or type of contribution, ALL DONORS will receive:
- Your business/organization name listed on the Sponsors page of this site
- Active link from this site back to your business site and/or Facebook page
- Acknowledgement of your gift announced on our Facebook event page
- Recognition as a community supporter in monthly churchwide newsletter and follow-up reporting
Donate ANY size goods, services, or experiences to help us reach our fundraising goal.
- Reach potential new customers and spread awareness about your products or services!
Platinum Level/”Kids Zone” Sponsorship
The “Kids Zone” is a special area of our festival where sponsorship money makes it possible for kids to participate in a variety of activities, all for free. In previous years, we have had a bouncy castle, games with prizes, a photo booth, a variety of make & take crafts, helium balloons and other handouts.
For your cash donation of $500 or more, in addition to the items listed above, you will also receive:
- Your company logo featured on every page of this event website
- Your logo on banners advertising the event and at the event
- Your logo on all printed materials after your donation is received, including maps handed out at event
- Acknowledgement of your sponsorship on signs posted at the event and in the “Kids Zone”
Gold Level Sponsorship
For your cash donation of $250 or more, in addition to the items listed up top, you will also receive:
- Your name on all printed materials after your donation is received, including maps handed out at event
- Acknowledgement of your sponsorship on signs posted at the event
Silver Level Sponsorship
For your cash donation of $100 or more, in addition to the items listed up top, you will also receive:
- Your name on event banner and maps handed out at event
OPC is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit. All monetary donations are tax-deductible and will receive a receipt. Donors wishing to be included in banners and/or event posters should reply by August 15. Please send your donation ALONG WITH COMPLETED FORM to: Oxford Presbyterian Church, 6 Pine Street, Oxford, PA 19363 OR call the church office at 610-932-9640 to arrange for someone to pick it up at your convenience.