Open registration for new vendors began on April 8th!
Food truck spaces are still open.
All regular vendor spots are sold out.
Please call the church office to be put on the waiting list.
ALL group vendor updates and notifications will happen via our group mailing system, so it is extremely important that you have added email@example.com to your contacts, your approved senders list in your mail program, and/or whitelisted this address on your mail server. If you skip this step, your notice may end up in your spam folder or blocked. If this happens, we are sorry, but no exceptions will be made to the two-week rule for previous vendors in good standing*.
SPACE RENTAL RATES
Single: $30 (10 ft x 10 ft) • Gazebo: $50 (includes electric) • Food Truck: $100
There is ONE gazebo spot. No other electric is available to vendors.
Due to space and safety concerns, vendor generators are NOT ALLOWED unless you are a food vendor on Coach Street.
All regular vendor spots are sold out. Please call the church office to be put on the waiting list.
NOTE: Oxford Memorial Park has a strict policy against alcohol or weapons of any kind! The only exceptions are inaccessible closed containers, such as donated bottles of wine at the Silent Auction, which are not picked up until conclusion of the festival.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
- Spaces will be assigned on a first-received at OPC, first-assigned basis.
- Only one vendor from each direct sales company (Scentsy, LuLaRoe, etc.), personal service (hair braiding, face painting, etc.), or specific cuisine type (kettle corn, Mexican, seafood, etc.) will be accepted. The first completed paid application will be assigned a space. All subsequent ones will be returned.
- You may indicate three space preferences. Space requests do not guarantee availablity.
- All vendor spaces are 10 ft. × 10 ft. If additional space is required, please reserve two spaces.
- We will e-mail you (or phone, if no e-mail available) to confirm receipt of your payment and to give you your space assignment. Spaces are not guaranteed until you receive this confirmation.
- There is a $30.00 fee for any check returned by the bank. This fee must be paid in cash before you will be allowed to set up your space on Festival day. There will be NO exceptions.
- You are responsible to provide your own tables, chairs, change, etc. and to clean up your area upon departure.
- OPC is not liable for any loss or damage to property.
- Please do not arrive before 7:00 A.M. Have products/displays in place and your vehicle moved by 9:30 A.M. Do not break down and remove your booth before 3:30 P.M.
- You may park along Lancaster Pike just to unload. You may carry items to your space but you MUST move your vehicle before you begin to set up.
- Remember, this is a church-sponsored event, you will be asked to remove any inappropriate materials.
- Fees are non-refundable. This is a fundraising charity event and we are unable to issue refunds for any reason. By signing the application you acknowledge that you are aware of and agree to these terms. In the case of severe weather, the event will be held inside Oxford Presbyterian Church.
- Vendor updates will be sent via our group mailing system, so it is extremely important that you have added firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts, your approved senders, and/or have whitelisted this address.
- Your signature on your application indicates that you have read and agree to these terms.
*Vendor standing is determined at the discretion of the Festival committee. Actions that can affect standing include, but are not limited to: bounced checks, no-shows, pledged auction items that are not delivered, displaying unauthorized merchandise, and/or disregarding set-up/clean-up policies. Repeat infractions may result in removal from consideration for future festivals.